Take your wine to 6 fairs insted of 1!
What's this service about?
This service is designed so that the wineries can, in addition to having a space with their products in China, promote their brands in several Wine Fairs, making themselves known even more and getting contacts for the subsequent distribution.
The average cost of attending a single fair in China can vary between € 5,000 and € 10,000 per event for a winery (stand, wine transport, travel, accommodation …). Attending 10 annual fairs would cost a winery between 50,000 and 100,000 €
This package includes participation in 4 ANNUAL wine fairs in China, with our commercial team, with no additional costs other than sending the wines to China.
What does this service include?
This package includes the participation of the winery in the following fairs:
- Qingdao International Wine & Spirits Exposition (July 2021)
- Prowine (November 2021)
- China Food & Drinks Fair (March 2022)
- Interwine (May 2022)
The individual cost of a stand in each of these fairs is between 3,500 and 10,500 € (the stand alone. You would also need to add other expenses). Ask us about pricing here
- We will send you all commercial contacts we make during the fairs.
- Access to our other services of commercial Agendas and Organization of events in China with a 10% discount.
- The price does not include shipping or storage of wine in China.
Discover our commercial bundle in China
We will showcase your wine in several fairs and make a follow-up of every commercial contact during the fairs.